the fitter error was due to invalid "XCVR_RECONFIG_GROUP" setting implementation.
- Your design qsf is forcing Tx3 channel and Rx2 channel into same XCVR_RECONFIG_GROUP end up into fitter error
- Only same logical transceiver channel pair can be group together. For instance, Tx2 + Rx2 or Tx1 + Rx1 and etc
- I modified your design qsf to move Rx2 to pair with Tx2 then fitter compilation is successful
So your intention is to use SDI IP and not HDMI IP ?
Sorry but I am not familiar with SDI IP implementation, hence can't give you further advise.
But from the look of this issue, likely this is limitation of NativePHY IP itself where the XCVR_CONFIG_GROUP command can only works with same logical channel as I explained to you earlier.
I am not aware of any workaround.
- so you must either use same logical channel to fit into same physical channel pair
- or totally split Tx and Rx channel into different physical channel then there is no need to merge them anymore