Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20688 Discussions

Cyclone 10 availability

Circuit_Man
Beginner

Is it possible to get some kind of timeline for delivery of Cyclone 10 parts to Tier1 distributors (Mouser, DigiKey, Arrow etc.) ?

Specifically for me is the: 10CL006YE144C8G

We are all aware of the IC availability issues in the world today but many companies are dependent on these FPGA devices in their products.

Any guidance would be appreciated. If certain devices / series will be available sooner than others that information would be helpful too - migrating designs to a similar device could be done.

Thank you

0 Kudos
4 Replies
GY_Intel

Hi, You need to work with the nearest Intel authorized distributors to get the latest information. Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Brad_Hardware_Dev

FYI  the distributors have been instructing me that they have no information and to contact Intel directly....

0 Kudos
Circuit_Man
Beginner

That's what I'm getting too - they have no useful information - contact Intel directly - what department at Intel can provide some insight / answers to the availability schedule on parts?

0 Kudos
rt11
Novice

I would like a better response to this question as well.  Digikey and Mouser are not accepting backorders, and give no indication when they may have something in stock.  Is there a vendor we can contact that have chips in stock, for low volume orders?  Is there some else I can contact to get better delivery info?

Thank you