Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20893 Discussions

Cyclone V FPGA

Chipp
Beginner

This message was recently posted by an equipment manufacturer as justification for not shipping product. Is this a true statement?

""The last batch of Cyclone V devices received by us have a hardware issue which cannot be resolved, hence they have recalled the devices." .....

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Farabi
Employee

Hello,

The description is too generic. Do you have case number for the problem?

regards,

Farabi

0 Kudos
Fakhrul
Employee

Please be advised that due to the absence of a response from you regarding the previous notification we provided, we will be transitioning this thread to community support. If you have any new questions or concerns, we kindly suggest opening a new thread to receive assistance from Intel experts. However, if you do not have any further inquiries, the community users will be available to assist you on this thread. Thank you for your understanding.

0 Kudos
Chipp
Beginner

HI Fakhrul, I have no way of knowing if the manufacturer has opened a case with Intal. He claims that the cyclone V is EOL and the parts he received had an issue and were recalled. This is all that I know.

Chip

0 Kudos
Chipp
Beginner

Hi Farabi, unfortunately I do not have any information regarding a case number.  The manufacturer posted this on a community forum site to explain why he was not going to be able to ship product and was changing to a different FPGA from Xilinx.

0 Kudos