Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20688 Discussions

Cyclone V GT FPGA Development Board 3D CAD model

evanpederson
Beginner

I was wondering if there was a 3D CAD model of this specific development board in the form of a .step or .stp file, and if so, where could I obtain the file(s).

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Welcome to INTEL forum. Based on my understanding, we don’t have 3D modeling support. We have the layout file instead and can be found in Intel® Cyclone® V GT FPGA Development Kit Downloadable Content. https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/products/boards_and_kits/dev-kits/altera/kit-cyclone-v-gt.html

0 Kudos
evanpederson
Beginner

Thank you for your reply. Due to firewall constraints I am unable to open the .exe file on my device. Is the layout file a PDF? If so, can you provide me with just the layout? (I am assuming that the layout file has dimensions of the physical kit).

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

The layout file is in BRD file.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and I hope that my last note clears up this matter and it can now be move forward. I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos