Cypress S25HL512TDP Semper Flash with Quad SPI - Flash Memory is used to Read/Write data through QSPI using Generic Serial Flash Interface IP
Following are the steps to perform burst write/read:
(Referred from 1.6.2 Memory Operations Section in Generic Serial Flash Interface IP UserGuide)
- Set the Starting Address in address bus (avl_mem_address)
- Set burstcount value (avl_mem_burstcount - 64 maximum no. of pages)
- Set avl_mem_byteenable to 4'b1111 for burst operation
- Set avl_mem_write high and write data (avl_mem_writedata) in case of write transaction continuously upto 64 pages based on the waitrequest. For read transaction, trigger the avl_mem_read high and read based on waitrequest.
- Increment the address after 64 pages write/read is performed and repeat
Above described procedure for burst read/write is correct?
Please provide scripts to perform burst write/read - to/from Cypress Flash Memory in Quad I/O Mode