I request the experts to answer the below questions:
1. What are the differences between EPCQ and EPCQA?
2. Which devices (EPCQ or EPCQA) are recommended for Cyclone10 FPGAs?
3. How do I decide the required size of EPCQ memory for my project? Can the required EPCQ size be predicted based on the size of .elf file or .jic etc.?
1. EPCQA is a newer device family for further information: AN 822: Intel® FPGA Configuration Device Migration Guideline, https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/an/an822.pdf
2. The list of recommended configuration devices for Cyclone 10 LP/GX: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/programmable/configuration-device.html
3. Cyclone 10 LP: section 6.2.2. Configuration File Size, https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/hb/cyclone-10/c10lp-51003.p...
Cyclone 10 GX: Table 54. Configuration Bit Stream Sizes for Intel Cyclone 10 GX Devices, https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/hb/cyclone-10/c10gx-51002.p...
Thank you for contacting Intel community.
You can refer to Martin's solution above. Thanks Martin for your answer.
Let me know if you need further information.