Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20693 Discussions

Drop in replacement for EPM3064ALC44-10

RajeshKaliyapermal

Hi Team,

I am looking for a Drop in Replacement CPLD for EPM3064ALC44-10. Could you help me to get one as this part is obsolete ...I am fine with Max V series also...Kindly suggest.

Appreciate your help at the earliest!

Regards,

Rajesh

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ak6dn
Valued Contributor III

Look at the Atmel/Microchip ATF1504ASV-15JU44. It is a direct drop in for the EPM3064ALC44.

You can use the Microchip POF2JED tool to convert your Altera .pof file to the .jed program file to program the part.

It is rated at 15ns speed grade vs 10ns for Altera but you will have to evaluate its timing in your application.

The Atmel/Microchip part is still in production and available at major distributors (Mouser, DigiKey, etc).

Altera/Intel no longer has any equivalent parts to the MAX EPM3K or EPM7K series in production.

Any solution from Altera/Intel will require a redesign of your board.

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

As user 'ak6dn' answers. The answer can be accepted as the solution.

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question/reply/answer that we have provided, please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos