CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20688 Discussions

Dynamic Reconfiguration Example file Cpmpile Error

schlee68
Beginner

Hi -

zip file downloaded

Below web :

https://community.intel.com/t5/FPGA-Wiki/High-Speed-Transceiver-Demo-Designs-Arria-10-Series/ta-p/735131

14. Dynamic Reconfiguration

Unpack the Zip file,

All Upgreate is success,

But Compile Error...

Error: Error opening
D:/arria10-siboard-4ch-txpll-and-datarate-reconfiguration/Arria10_SIBoard_4Ch_TXPLL
_and_data_rate_reconfiguration_restored/core_prbs/rate_matcher.qsys.

Thanks

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Ash_R_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Can you try replacing all the hyphens (-) with underscores (_) in the file path?

Replace 'arria10-siboard-4ch-txpll-and-datarate-reconfiguration' with 'arria10_siboard_4ch_txpll_and_datarate_reconfiguration' or some other name without special characters.

Please try and let me know.

Regards

0 Kudos
schlee68
Beginner

Hi- Ash_R

I have tried it

I changed the directory name to 'arria10_siboard_4ch_txpll_and_datarate_reconfiguration'.

But the results are the same.!

Compile Error!

Error: Error opening D:/arria10_siboard_4ch_txpll_and_datarate_reconfiguration/Arria10_SIBoard_4Ch_TXPLL_and_data_rate_reconfiguration_restored/core_prbs/rate_matcher.qsys.

Thank!

0 Kudos
Ash_R_Intel
Employee

Hi,

I am able to reproduce the issue that you face. Will get back to you with a solution for this. Meanwhile, is it possible for you to choose some other example available on FPGA wiki page?

Regards

0 Kudos
Ash_R_Intel
Employee

Hi,

I have received the following reply for the issue that you face.

You can just remove that reference in the .qsf to that file as this is not being used in the design.

Also there is an upgraded design for Quartus version 20.4. Attaching here for reference. Please try it out.

Regards

0 Kudos
Ash_R_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Regards

0 Kudos