Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20624 Discussions

EP1C3T100C8N Cyclone FPGA

ERabo
Beginner

EP1C3T100C8N Cyclone FPGA discontinued September12, 2019 (last delivery date) we are offered with a production date of October 2019. 43 week can this be?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

Hi ERabo,

Thank you for contacting Intel community.

May i know from which distributor the device were bought?

Intel PSG has its authorized distributor to sale Intel devices. If you got the devices from formal distributors, you shouldn’t worry on the device authenticity as the devices must be valid units. Otherwise, we do not ensure the device quality and do not provide the further service. You may find the authorized distributor list from the link below:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/buy.html

Thank you.

Regards,

Aiman

0 Kudos
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Is there any update on this case?

Regards,

Aiman

0 Kudos
ERabo
Beginner

Thanks for the clarification , but this is not the answer to the question.

I gave an explanation to the purchase that it is better to buy from official distributors.

In accordance with ISO 9001 procedures, we do not buy from unauthorized sellers.

0 Kudos
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Apologize for the delay in response as i was checking this with internal team. The response is below:

The Last time buy and last time ship shown on the PDN1810 documents are the general discontinuance terms.

However, there could be cases that we continue to ship even after Last time ship indicated in the PDN for various reasons (e.g. existing inventory being flushed out, compliance to special agreements with certain customers, etc).

We checked the lot info shown on the top mark, and we do have a record of shipping this lot back in Dec 2019.

However, customer should ensure the material being offered is through an authorized distributor.

If not, we cannot guarantee that these parts are legitimate just based on marking alone.

Hope this clarify your question.

Thank you.

Regards,

Aiman

0 Kudos
ERabo
Beginner

Thanks for the answer. Very informative. You've been very helpful. Have a nice day.

0 Kudos
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Glad to help. I will proceed to close this case.

Thank you.

Regards,

Aiman

0 Kudos