Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers

EP4CGX150DF31I7N

赵锋
Beginner

你好!

_0-1632888248258.png

EP4CGX150DF31I7N 

This model was purchased here, and cracks were found after X-ray. Is it normal?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello 赵锋,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Please allow us to move this query to FPGAs and Programmable Solutions topic to assist you further. They will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Feel free to let us know if you have additional questions or clarifications.

Hoping for your kind patience. 

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

That is not normal. How many devices was found cracked? At which stage was the X-ray performed?

For your information, Intel PSG perform 100% scan prior to shipment, so it's unlikely that the device will have been shipped with cracks. There is a high possibility that it was damaged in transit or shipping or improper storage. We have ball scan and visual test. Plus, we have drop test proved packing. The purpose of production testing during manufacturing is to screen out bad units and in the case this device would not pass the open/short test. Intel PSG Reliability Report had stated clearly that Intel PSG performs comprehensive testing and manufacturing controls on all its products. 

We can guarantee devices leave factory door in good condition. Once shipment leaves factory, we are no longer liable as it subjects to forwarder’s handling, distributor’s handling and customer’s handling. There is no way to tell if the damages are done before devices leave factory door. Please contact your distributor for this case. We would advise you to contact your distributor about this.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
赵锋
Beginner

Hello,

we have purchased 100 of them, and sampled 11 of them, and found that all of them are in this situation, which will affect the function operation?

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

I am sorry to hear you are facing this. Please contact your distributor about this.

Thank you

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos