Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20704 Discussions

EPM1270F256C5N vs. EPM1270F256C5NAB

BLagae
Beginner

What is the difference between the parts EPM1270F256C5NAB and EPM1270F256C5N ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
EngWei_O_Intel
Employee

Hi

For the suffix information, you could check with the vendor, it should reflect versioning or shipment info which I might not able to provide details on that.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
EngWei_O_Intel
Employee

Hi there

May I know where is this order part number stated? As far as I understand, the optional suffix at the end of the ordering information is referring to the versioning/shipment method of the lead-free packaging.  you can refer to the description of doc below:

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/ug/max2_mii5v1.pdf

Thanks.

Eng Wei

0 Kudos
BLagae
Beginner

The part that is used in one of our legacy designs seems to have suffix AB as order code in our bill of material. I got the question from our manufacturing plant if they could use the part without the suffix AB as an alternative. I do not know the history of that part/design and I did not find that particular suffix back in the datasheet.

0 Kudos
EngWei_O_Intel
Employee

Hi

For the suffix information, you could check with the vendor, it should reflect versioning or shipment info which I might not able to provide details on that.

Thanks.

0 Kudos