Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
Announcements
Need Forum Guidance? Click here

Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
19348 Discussions

EPM1270F256C5N vs. EPM1270F256C5NAB

BLagae
Beginner

What is the difference between the parts EPM1270F256C5NAB and EPM1270F256C5N ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
EngWei_O_Intel
Employee

Hi

For the suffix information, you could check with the vendor, it should reflect versioning or shipment info which I might not able to provide details on that.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
EngWei_O_Intel
Employee

Hi there

May I know where is this order part number stated? As far as I understand, the optional suffix at the end of the ordering information is referring to the versioning/shipment method of the lead-free packaging.  you can refer to the description of doc below:

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/ug/max2_mii5v1.pdf

Thanks.

Eng Wei

BLagae
Beginner

The part that is used in one of our legacy designs seems to have suffix AB as order code in our bill of material. I got the question from our manufacturing plant if they could use the part without the suffix AB as an alternative. I do not know the history of that part/design and I did not find that particular suffix back in the datasheet.

EngWei_O_Intel
Employee

Hi

For the suffix information, you could check with the vendor, it should reflect versioning or shipment info which I might not able to provide details on that.

Thanks.