Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20803 Discussions

EPM7064AETC44-10M Replacement/Alternative

RS7
Beginner

I need help on finding any alternative to EPM7064AETC44-10M. I cant seem to find any replace or recommendation for this part. Can you please provide some guidance as to some migration plan for these older Altera parts.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
3 Replies
_AK6DN_
Valued Contributor II

Look at the Microchip/Atmel ATF1504ASV-15AU44. It is a direct drop in functional replacement, in active production.

Using Microchip's POF2JED tool you can convert the Altera .pof to the Microchip .jed file for programming.

0 Kudos
Fakhrul
Employee

Hi RS7,

According to the Product Discontinuance Notice (PDN 2041) provided in this link, PRODUCT DISCONTINUANCE NOTIFICATION PDN2041 , there is no replacement available. Hence you're recommended to use other FPGAs such as MAX V, MAX 10, etc.. Really apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Fakhrul

0 Kudos
Fakhrul
Employee

Hi RS7,

I wish to follow up with you on this case. Do you still have further inquiries on this issue? Please feel free to let me know if there is any concern so that we could further assist you. Otherwise, this thread will be idling and marked as inactive, thus it will be transitioned to community support because there is no update received from you in a while.

Regards,

Fakhrul

0 Kudos