Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20688 Discussions

ESD HBM (Human Body Model) voltage rating of FPGA

KlausHerzog
Beginner

I need to know the HBM ESD voltage rating/class of the FPGA listed below. Any information on this would be appreciated. 

5CGXFC7D6F27C7N

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Please refer to this KDB to get more information about ESD: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/support-resources/knowledge-base/solutions/rd10152001_2563.html

Thanks.

0 Kudos
KlausHerzog
Beginner

I have looked at this. The operating requirements document has no specific testing results. The link for the reliability report sends me right back to this forum. 

Would you please look into the ESD rating for 5CGXFC7D6F27C7N and let me know what this value is.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Specific testing result? Can you elaborate more? Also I will need your CNDA if you are looking for reliability report. Please send me an e-mail through this forum if you'd like to request for your reliability report with your CNDA.

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Is there any update on your end? I will have to close this case in 3 days if there is no update.

Thanks

0 Kudos
KlausHerzog
Beginner

This can be closed out. The reliability report I was provided had the information I needed. Thank You.

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos