Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20641 Discussions

Environmental Documents for FPGA device model EPM3128ATI100-7N

KEmerson92
Beginner

Good day!    

I am sending this request for a Full Material Declaration (FMD) and a document attached for Information on Persistent, Bioaccumulative and Toxic (PBT) Chemicals for the following Part Number:     EPM3128ATI100-7N

This is for our campaign to ensure that Emerson products are compliant with the following regulations:    

In line with the added requirements of the EU REACH and Waste Framework Directive, ECHA also launched the SCIP Database that requires suppliers of articles to provide information that will help waste operators and consumers to identify safe use information of articles with substances of very high concern (SVHCs).    

Moving forward, Emerson suppliers are expected to fill-out the following required fields on our Supplier Compliance Declaration (SCD) Form:    

• Primary Article Identifier    
  • Article Category (Taric Code)    
  • Article Country of Origin    
  • Material Category    

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me back. Thank you

0 Kudos
8 Replies
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Thanks for sharing the details. You can request for material declaration on this link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/quality-and-reliability/environmental/material-decl.html

Thanks.

0 Kudos
KEmerson92
Beginner

Hello,

Requested the Part Number through the link shared, it is sadly unable to recognize Part Number "EPM3128ATI100-7N", any other way I may receive Environmental Compliance Documentation ?

Best Regards,

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

May I know what device is that and can you confirm OPN?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
KEmerson92
Beginner

Hello,

The part description: CPLD MAX® 3000A Family 2.5K Gates 128 Macro Cells 129.9MHz 3.3V 100-Pin TQFP.

Will also attach Altera Datasheet of the Part Number.

Thank you,

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

After checking MAX 3000A device family, I found that these devices have been obsolete. Thus, we have limited information in the devices. EPM3128ATI100-7N not found in our system, is this a correct part number? Please be noted that Intel FPGA is compliant with RoHS (EU) 2015/863. You can find the related information from the following link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/support-resources/knowledge-base/component/2019/does-intel-fpga-compliance-with-restrictions-of-hazardous-substa.html

Generally, we are not helping the customer to fill in the information based on customer request format if those require information can be obtain from our website. Hence, kindly go to material declaration page below:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/quality-and-reliability/environmental/material-decl.html

Customers are recommended to always refer to the REACH page for latest updatehttps://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/quality-and-reliability/environmental/reach.html

Thank you.

KEmerson92
Beginner

Hello,

Thank you for the information.

When providing the Part Number into the Material Declaration page, it is unable to recognize it. Would it be possible to receive a Material Declaration for the part number then or no?

Thank you very much, 

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

I have done a few checks and it seems like the OPN does not exist. I am unable to find more resources since this device is obsolete and it shows that the OPN is invalid. I would advise you to confirm your OPN number again and check it with Material Declaration page. If not, I do not think we can get you the declaration.

Apologize and I hope things go well on your end.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos