Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20638 Discussions

Epf10k30ri240-4n, epf10k50ri240-4n

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I need you expert opinion. I get this circuits from distributor, but I doubt in quality this product. On this product ink marking and other suspicious. In accordance with ADV0217, the laser marking changed ink in 2008, after this date,customers can receive either laser marked or ink-marked devices. When is the final date of transition to laser marking? I can not use an IC with a non-fixed type of marking in my final module and I can not always guess the IC with which marking you will put to me. Please say me what do you think about my question?  

suspiciousI doubt the quality of this productdistributorexpert opinionexpert opinionexpert opinion
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi, 

Please refer to the below link, 

https://www.altera.com/content/dam/altera-www/global/en_us/pdfs/literature/pcn/adv1601.pdf 

Let me know if this has helped resolve the issue you are facing or if you need any further assistance. 

Best Regards 

Vikas Jathar  

(This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation)
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi, 

Have you resolved the issue? 

Best Regards 

Vikas Jathar  

(This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation)
0 Kudos
AYerm2
Beginner

hello, no , we have not resolved the issue. your link showed information that those changes were implemented in in 2016. The parts that we have is with date code 2017/19 and it looks like our part is ink marked

0 Kudos