Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers

FPGA and CPLD

MURALI3
Beginner

Hi friends,

I am MURALI SELVAM from India. I need help of finding one Obsolete CPLD components. Anyone know bout this kindly let me know. details given below.

Part Numbers : EPM9560RC240-20, EPM9560ARC240-10

I need same spec alternate or advance IC  I need for my project. Thank you.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. Allow me some time to look into your issue. I shall come back to you with findings.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

Nazrul Naim

FvM
Valued Contributor III
Hello,
MAX9000 series is outdated since many years. What do you exactly expect, same package (PQFP240), 5V input tolerance or even 5V output level, pin compatible drop-in device?

As far as I'm aware of, you don't get these features with CPLD presently available on the market, neither from Intel nor other vendors. Before we jump into conclusions, can you tell what you need?

Regards,
Frank
0 Kudos
FvM
Valued Contributor III

For those community members who don't know what EPM9560 (MAX9000) is

0 Kudos
_AK6DN_
Valued Contributor II

[deleted]

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. According to the Product Discontinuance Notice (PDN 2041) provided in the link that will be provided below , there is no replacement available. Hence you're recommended to option for our latest MAX series which are MAX V and MAX 10.

Link : https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/content-details/677693/product-discontinuance-notification-pdn1619.html

Really apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question/reply/answer that we have provided, please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos