Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20692 Discussions

Help using the audio codec on my DE2 board

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hello! 

I am new to my Cyclone II DE2 board and I am having a bit of an issue with a project I am trying to work on. Basically i was to assign each switch on my board a different frequency, and every time a switch is flipped, i want that frequency to be played through a pair of headphones on the line out jack. How would I got about this? any pointers? 

Thanks for all the help!
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hello bfighter, 

Welcome to the forum; 

There is a series of demonstrations that is supplied with the DE2-115 (also DE2-70) it is on the companion cd or you can download it at terrasic. The D:\DE2-115_Fpga_Board\DE2_115_demonstrations\DE2_115_Synthesizer might be of help. 

Best Regards, 

Johi.
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

--- Quote Start ---  

Hello bfighter, 

Welcome to the forum; 

There is a series of demonstrations that is supplied with the DE2-115 (also DE2-70) it is on the companion cd or you can download it at terrasic. The D:\DE2-115_Fpga_Board\DE2_115_demonstrations\DE2_115_Synthesizer might be of help. 

Best Regards, 

Johi. 

--- Quote End ---  

Thank you so much Johi! i've borrowed my board from my school and they did not provide me with a CD, but i found it on terasic. It's going to take me some time to figure out what everything means but at least i have it now!
0 Kudos