Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20641 Discussions

High voltage IO location

Fresh_Leon
New Contributor I

Dear,

According to Arria 10 product table, we know that FPGA "10AX048H2F34E1HG" has one bank which can support IO voltage higher than 1V8.

How could I know that which bank that is HV bank ?

Thank you.

Brs,

Leon

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Fresh_Leon
New Contributor I

Thank you.

I have found the answer, not in "a10_datasheet", it is in “Intel® Arria® 10 Core Fabric and General Purpose IO Handbook” spec,in page106,

捕获.JPG

Bank 2L is high voltage IO bank。

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

May I know where did you get this information?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Fresh_Leon
New Contributor I

Hello,

I download Arria 10ax048 Pin-Outs file from your website.

There is a column names “Non-Dedicated Tx/Rx Channel”, the IO which marked “DIFFIO*L_*p/n” is high voltage IO?

Brs,

Leon

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Non-dedicated Tx/Rx means non-dedicated transceiver/receiver from the Pin-Out file. Please refer to the Device Datasheet for I/O specs: https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/hb/arria-10/a10_datasheet.pdf 

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Fresh_Leon
New Contributor I

Thank you.

I have found the answer, not in "a10_datasheet", it is in “Intel® Arria® 10 Core Fabric and General Purpose IO Handbook” spec,in page106,

捕获.JPG

Bank 2L is high voltage IO bank。

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos