Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20688 Discussions

How block the camera rotation (Avstream Camera)

RHOUR1
Beginner

Hello

I have a UNICAM camera with an intel Avstream Camera driver on a professional tablet

I have to manage this camera in an application, so I capture this video stream. But this stream is represented upside down and even when I return the tablet it swaps by 90%. The only solution I found is using manycam a virtual driver and I can reorient the stream (only solution) Why not directly in the good sense as under windows ? . But the result is not very good with 2 black bands

So it is possible to block the rotation or put the flow horizontally. I found the file iacamera.inf, can put in one of the sections VLIP to 0 for example.

However under windows 10 the camera works very well and my drivers are up to date, and no problem of orientation

Thanks

ILANKEMILH

0 Kudos
1 Reply
KeenYewL_Intel

Dear forum user, you have come to Intel FPGA forum site, we have expertise to answer your question related to FPGA technology and usage. Unfortunately we do not understand the nature of your question above, could you kindly help to elaborate if your question is FPGA related? If not, please post your question to the right forum site so the appropriate expert could provide you with more helpful guidance. I will hereby put your case to close-pending. Thank you. 

0 Kudos