Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20689 Discussions

How do I get license for Quartus II v9.1 sp2? We already have the FPGA Stratix IV board. Please give a number or link. I don't have license activation code or anything.

SSidh
Beginner

I need license for quartus II v9.1 sp2 suscription package. We already have the FPGA Stratix IV board. Please give a number or link. I don't have license activation code or anything.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CalvinJoaz_P_Intel

Hi SSidh,

Kindly check 'Intel® FPGA Licensing Support Center' link below.

Beginning with version 8.1, a license file is no longer required for this or future versions of the Intel Quartus II Web Edition or Intel Quartus Prime Lite Edition software.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/support-resources/support-centers/licensing.html

Thank you.

0 Kudos
SSidh
Beginner

Thank you for your answer Calvin, however I'm already familiar with link you sent me. The board that we have at our university Stratix IV is not supported by lite or web version, so we do need a license subscription. Also, we don't have License activation code to make a request for license which the link asks for.

Can you please tell me how can we get license subscription? Is there a number I can call or some link where I can go buy it? Thank you!

0 Kudos
Abe
Valued Contributor II

Do you have the Altera account credentials for your university? If so, go to the webisite mentioned by Calvin , choose the Standard version as it supports Stratix IV. Once you get to the next page, you will be able to see a Renewals tab. Select that tab and check if the university's old expired license is shown. IF so, then select it and click the Apply Renewals button.

If this also doesn't help, then you need to contact Altera sales /University program and find out about licensing.

0 Kudos