Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20702 Discussions

I am leveraging the Max 10 FPGA (Part Number: 10M16DAF484I7G) and I'm looking for additional thermal information (Compact Thermal Model, or specific active area of die vs overall footprint).

JPisa2
Beginner

I have not been able to find the information anywhere and this would help provide additional details in a thermal simulation. Thank you.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
YuanLi_S_Intel
Employee

Hi Jason,

Please allow me sometime to generate the MAX 10 thermal mode. Meanwhile for the thermal information, you may obtain from link below:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/literature/lit-index/lit-pkg/thermal.html?type=thermal&family=MAX_10

Regards,

YL

0 Kudos
YuanLi_S_Intel
Employee

Hi,

We have identified that your account belongs to either Military, Aerospace or Government agencies (MAG). If you think this has been a mistake, please provide your company name and its location for a repeat verification.

Due to US and other countries’ export regulations, any questions, technical support, services, feedback, guidance, optimization, training, assistance, or other work performed by Intel that are directed toward the incorporation and/or implementation of Intel’s product in military, defense intelligence, nuclear/biochemical or space item may result in a defense service or the transfer of technical data and require authorization from the US or other applicable governments.

For these reasons, Intel is unable to support any such requests in this forum. If you would like to proceed with the debug, you need to provide us with design files or information that contains NO controlled/regulated data. Let us know if you would like to proceed.

Regards,

YL

0 Kudos