Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20688 Discussions

I am looking for EOL schedule information for the Cyclone II FPGA. Especifically EP2C8Q208C8N.

MarceloLi
Beginner

I see that this part is not recommended for new design but EOL date (or minimum estimated EOL at the very least) would be appreciated

I believe Cyclone II will be reviewed for EOL next year but if it is deemed suited for EOL, what is the minimum timeline until it is phased out?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hello Marcelo,

Thank you for reaching out Intel FPGA Community.

I got an info from internal team where they mentioned that there is a review on the EOL date for Cyclone II next month and it could change from next year.

Regards,

Aqid

0 Kudos
MarceloLi
Beginner

Thank you Aquid, where would I be able to find this updated EOL information once the decision has been made?

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question/reply/answer that we have provided, please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

0 Kudos