Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20688 Discussions

I want to know how I can provide "Loihi" Neuromorphic chip from Intel. It is not yet released but it can be used for research purposes. This question is not very straightforward, so I really appreciate if you can help me on that.

MLank
Beginner

I, Dr. Milad Lankarany, am an Assistant Prof - Scientist at University of Toronto - UHN, in Canada. Our research is on Computational Neuroscience, and we aim to provide "Loihi Neuromorphic Chip" from Intel. Dr. Mike Davies is the director of this project in Intel. I really appreciate for your kind consideration in advance

0 Kudos
7 Replies
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

I think you're in the wrong forum. This forum is to discuss FPGA devices.

0 Kudos
MLank
Beginner

Do you know any forum for Neuromorphic chip that I can ask this question?

0 Kudos
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello MLank, Thank you for contacting our Intel® communities. In this case, please submit your request on the Intel FGPA Community under the forum where you found the documentation issue: https://forums.intel.com/s/ I hope this helps. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos
MLank
Beginner

Hi Diego,

Thanks for your help. I know that The Research group, Beyond Today's AI https://www.intel.ca/content/www/ca/en/research/neuromorphic-computing.html , are working on that. Can you help me to approach them.

Thank you,

0 Kudos
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello MLank, Thank you for your response. I totally understand, for this case scenario the best approach will be to create an account and start a ticket in the link that I previously shared so one of our community peers will be able to assist you. I hope this helps. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos
MLank
Beginner

OK. Probably, I confused, I have an account but how shall I start a ticket? I used your link, but by don't know how to start a "Ticket".

0 Kudos
MLank
Beginner

I have submitted my request.

0 Kudos