Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20704 Discussions

I would like to discuss legacy Altera EPM3256ATC144-10N related question privately.

TOlew1
Beginner

I would like to discuss legacy Altera EPM3256ATC144-10N related question privately. Please enable the private messaging capability. Regards

0 Kudos
4 Replies
KeenYewL_Intel

Dear user, would you like to share with us the questions you like us to help out with? For your information, we do not recommend to design using legacy product. If you're looking for a replacement part, i would suggest you to talk to your nearest available distributor or sales office. They are the best person to advise you on your needs. I will leave this thread open for a while to enable others to PM you.

0 Kudos
TOlew1
Beginner

Hi KennYevL

Thank you for your reply. I do not intend to use legacy Intel products. Now I am migrating from the legacy product. I have an image of the application but I do not have a source code. I will need Intel advice on how to re-create the source code from the CPLD image/configuration file. Please enable PM channel so I can discuss it with more details.

Regards

0 Kudos
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

Hi,

I will be assisting you with this request. Please check your private message.

Thank you.

Regards,

Aiman

0 Kudos
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

Customer question was regarding migration from old CPLD to new device. However. reverse engineering method is not supported in our feature for security purpose. 

Continue to close this case.

0 Kudos