Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20705 Discussions

Information in the number of LDPC cores and Harq cores fot Intel PAC N3000

Abraham
Beginner

Hi Team,

I had a doubt. What is the number of LDPC cores and Harq cores for Intel PAC N3000 design as I looked into your datasheet and was not able to get proper info?

Thanks and Regards:

Abraham

0 Kudos
7 Replies
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As I understand it, you have some inquiries related to the N3000 design. Generally the design is handled directly by Marketing. However, please share with me the datasheet that you are referring i.e. web link. I can try to take a look to see if can find any info internally.

Please let me know if there is any concern. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Abraham
Beginner

Hi @CheePin_C_Intel 

I have been looking into the FPGA datasheet  of PAC N3000. I did not find any suitable solution.

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/hb/arria-10/a10_datasheet.pdf.

Can you help? Thanks in Advance!!

0 Kudos
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thanks for your update. As I looked at the document link you provided, it is the A10 device datasheet. To ensure we are on the same page, just to check with you on the following:

1. Just to check with you if you would like to inquire how many LDPC IP instance that can be fit into a specific A10 device? 

2. If yes, for your information, LDPC IP is a soft core. The max instances would depend on the resources available in a specific device. You may refer to the 5G LDPC Intel® FPGA IP User Guide for the estimated resource utilization for the LDPC IP.

3. Please let me know if you are referring to the number of LDPC cores used in the FEC vRAN solution on N3000 card. 

0 Kudos
Abraham
Beginner

Hi @CheePin_C_Intel 

Thank you for you quick response.

>>3. Please let me know if you are referring to the number of LDPC cores used in the FEC vRAN solution on N3000 card. 

Yes, I would like to know the number of LDPC cores used in the FEC vRAN solution on N3000 card.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thanks for your clarification. I would recommend you to further engage with your local Sales or FAE and request for further details on the 5G LDPC Acceleration Enablement Reference Design for N3000 card. As I search through the web, there seems to be no specific documentation on the details of this design. As I mentioned previously, this design was handled directly by Marketing and it is recommended for you to connect with them.

0 Kudos
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Please feel free to engage with our Sales and Marketing on the N3000 design. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Abraham
Beginner

Hi,

Yes, thank you for your help. Highly appreciated. Thanks again!!

0 Kudos