Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20704 Discussions

Kit Design Files Intel Cyclone 10 LP FPGA Evaluation Kit

SB_FLOWBIRD
Novice

Hello,

The link to download the kit design file no longer works.

Can anyone share it?

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/tool/intel-cyclone-10-lp-fpga-evaluation-kit-downloads.html

Best Regards.

Syvlain

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Ash_R_Intel
Employee

Hi,

It's strange that the link does not open for you. It works on Chrome as well as MS Edge for me.

Sorry, I am not able to attach the zip file to this comment as it is more than 71MB. Will try sending you through private email.

Regards

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

The download link works for me.  You can also try from the main page for that kit: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/details/fpga/development-kits/cyclone/10-lp-evaluation-kit.html

0 Kudos
Ash_R_Intel
Employee

@sstrell pointed to the right link. Thanks!!

Regards

0 Kudos
SB_FLOWBIRD
Novice

I did another test at work and at home (to check if it is a firewall problem), but the result is the same. The links don't work for me...

Could you please share the zip folder and pdf schematic?

Sylvain

0 Kudos
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

Try clearing your browser cache and trashing any Intel cookies.  Or try a different browser.  The links work fine for me.

0 Kudos
SB_FLOWBIRD
Novice

Hello,

I have done some testing with Chrome and firefox on 2 different laptops at work and another laptop at home. It doesn't work.

Can you please share the zip file and the pdf schema?

Sylvain

0 Kudos
Ash_R_Intel
Employee

Hi,

It's strange that the link does not open for you. It works on Chrome as well as MS Edge for me.

Sorry, I am not able to attach the zip file to this comment as it is more than 71MB. Will try sending you through private email.

Regards

0 Kudos
SB_FLOWBIRD
Novice

Hello.

Thanks.

Regards.

Sylvain

0 Kudos