Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20703 Discussions

Looking for the schematic symbol for Arria 10 GX 10AX048 F35 package.

JMcGu6
Beginner

I've found schematic symbols for many of the family/package combinations for the Arria 10 at the following link, but certain ones appear to be missing. Why isn't there one for the 10AX048 F35 package, for example? Am I missing something?

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/support-resources/download/board-layout-test/pcb/pcb-cadence.html?wapkw=arria%2010%20schematic%20symbols

Capture (1).PNGCapture.PNG

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. Done some checking with teammate. The missing of Arria 10 GX 10AX048 F35 package because we are in progress building the new ORCAD symbol due to version revised.

JMcGu6
Beginner

Thank you for responding! Is there an estimate as to when it might be re-released? Or is there a similar enough one to work off in the meantime?

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

It will be release by month of May but no conformation on exact date yet. May we know are you urgent on the Arria 10 GX 10AX048 F35 package use?

0 Kudos
JMcGu6
Beginner

I still do not see this package available on the site and it is now late June. Do you have any additional updates on when this schematic symbol may become available?

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Sir

We apologize for the delay and inconvenience happen. I’m sending you the schematic symbol for Arria 10 GX 10AX048 F35 package. The web will be updated accordingly. Thanks

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos