Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20680 Discussions

MAX® V CPLD (5M2210ZF256C4N)configure my Cyclone V GT FPGA

yss1
Beginner

How on earth should I use MAX® V CPLD (5M2210ZF256C4N) to configure my Cyclone V GT FPGA (5CGTFD9E5F35C7N), showing that MAX® V CPLD does not allow me to use EPCQ, so how do I use flash

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Farabi
Employee

Hello,

Are you using any specific devkit? please give us more information.

regards,

Farabi

0 Kudos
yss1
Beginner

Cyclone® V GT FPGA Development Kit

0 Kudos
Fakhrul
Employee

Hi Yss1,

Allow me some time to look into your issue. I shall come back to you with the findings.

Thank you.

Regards,

Fakhrul

0 Kudos
Fakhrul
Employee

Hi Yss1,

It is possible to configure the FPGA from the EPCQ device. However, the MAX V design provided with the Cyclone V GT FPGA development kit does not allow you to store a design in the EPCQ configuration device.

To enable FPGA configuration using the EPCQ device, reconfigure the MAX V device with the design file, you may refer to the following KDB document:

How do I access the EPCQ configuration device on the Cyclone® V GT FPGA Development Kit?

Thank you.

Regards,

Fakhrul

0 Kudos
Fakhrul
Employee

Hi Yss1,

Good day. I would like to follow up with you on this case. As I haven't heard from you in a while,

this forum thread has been marked as inactive and will be transitioned to community support.

If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get support from Intel experts.

Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread.

If you feel your support experience was less than a 9 or 10,

please allow me to correct it before closing or please let me know the cause so that I may improve your future support experience.

Thank you.

Regards,

Fakhrul

0 Kudos