Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers

MAX10 FPGA .qud

tpsengineer
Novice

Hi,

I'm in need of the .qud for the MAX10 device family to use in Quartus II. I cannot seem to find this anywhere online, and it isn't built in natively(only MAX II- 7000S).  Do I need a different version of Quartus?

Device: 10M04SAE144C8G FPGA

Any information helps.

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
_AK6DN_
Valued Contributor II

It would help to know what version of QuartusII you have to know if MAX10 support is available...

I am guessing if you have MAX7000S and MAXII support then it is an early version that does not support MAX10...

0 Kudos
tpsengineer
Novice

I've installed a different version and no longer have an issue.

0 Kudos
SyafieqS
Employee

what version of Quartus are you using?

0 Kudos
tpsengineer
Novice

I was using 13.1
Updated to Prime 22.1std and no longer have this issue. 

0 Kudos
SyafieqS
Employee

Noted. Glad that issue had been resolved. Let me know if there is any other concern.

0 Kudos
SyafieqS
Employee

I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, Please login to https://supporttickets.intel.com/, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

p/s: If any answer from community or Intel support are helpful, please feel free to mark as solution, give Kudos and rate 5/5 survey

0 Kudos