Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers

Max 10 EoL

StanislavR
Beginner
Our company works with Intel MAX10 FPGA and we are very satisfied with this component.
One of our customers is concerned that the MAX10 series will soon be unavailable. According to SILICON EXPERT MAX10 will not be available in about 5 years. Does Intel plan to release similar components that will replace the MAX10 components or will the production of the MAX10 be more than the next 5 years?
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Fakhrul
Employee

Hi StanislavR,

Allow me some time to look into your issue. I shall come back to you with the findings.

Thanks.

Regards,

Fakhrul

StanislavR
Beginner

OK thank you!
I will wait for your reply.

0 Kudos
Fakhrul
Employee

Hi StanislavR,

Thank you for contacting the Intel community.

Please be noted that the life cycle is depending on its order volume. Hence, we do not have the estimated EOL.

You can subscribe to our customer notification mailing list at below link so that you can be notified when an Intel device is going to be discontinued.

How can I be notified when an Altera device is going to be discontinued?

However, a lifecycle of a new device (eg: new Max 10) should be about 10-15 years depending on its ordering volume.

Regards,

Fakhrul

0 Kudos
Fakhrul
Employee

Hi StanislavR,

Good day. I would like to follow up with you on this case. As I haven't heard from you in a while, this forum thread has been marked as inactive and will be transitioned to community support.

If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get support from Intel experts.

Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread.

If you feel your support experience was less than a 9 or 10,

please allow me to correct it before closing or please let me know the cause so that I may improve your future support experience.

Thank you.

Regards,

Fakhrul

0 Kudos