Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20725 Discussions

Modelsim - FPGA Starter Edition

AshtonTilton22
Beginner

Hi there! I downloaded the most recent package of Modelsim, which included 2 parts and all was downloaded smoothly. I accepted the terms and finished the download as well, however, every time I attempt to run the application it tells me that the code execution cannot proceed because "MSVCR120.dII was not found." I've attempted to redownload everything multiple times now to no avail and have no clue what the problem is. I've also attempted to download "MSVCR120.dII " through intel's website and it still throws me the error everytime. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

AshtonTilton22_0-1696572841332.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
RichardTanSY_Intel

Please make sure that you have install both Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 and 2017.

Best Regards,

Richard Tan

p/s: If you find any answers from the community or Intel Support to be helpful, we encourage you to mark them as the best answer or rate them 4/5 in the survey. 

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

We noticed that we haven't received a response from you regarding the latest previous question/reply/answer, and will now transitioning your inquiry to our community support.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we appreciate your understanding.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Best Regards,

Richard Tan

p/s: If you find any answers from the community or Intel Support to be helpful, we encourage you to mark them as the best answer or rate them 4/5 in the survey. 

0 Kudos