Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20688 Discussions

Need FIT rate for MAX 10, all links to rr.pdf redirect to sign up for premiere support (denied)

SusanB
New Contributor I

I am looking for the document that previously could be accessed at these links:

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/altera-www/global/en_US/pdfs/literature/rr/rr.pdf

http://www.altera.com/literature/rr/rr.pdf

Both links redirect me here:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/quality-and-reliability/failure-analysis.html

I have been denied my request for premiere support and referred to this community.  Why hide the FIT data from people using the parts? I have been using Altera CPLDs and FPGAs since the early 1990s, and it shouldn't be this tough for designers to get needed information.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Intel community.

Customer should be able to view the reliability report once they sign in into Intel website.

I will do a further checking on this for future reference.

In the meantime, I have sent the rr.pdf through email.

Apologize for the inconveniences.

Regards,

Aiman

0 Kudos
SusanB
New Contributor I

I am signed in to my account (little checkbox next to the blue head and shoulders profile icon) and it still redirects me and does not provide the document.  Thank you for emailing it to me. I still get link redirection, even when signed in to my account.

0 Kudos
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Sorry, but do you mean that you cannot open the pdf file that I sent to you?

Regards,

Aiman

0 Kudos
SusanB
New Contributor I

Sorry for being confusing.  I am able to open the pdf that you emailed me and have provided the reliability data to those who need it for analysis.

However, I thought it was also important to respond to this assertion: "Customer should be able to view the reliability report once they sign in into Intel website." This is not true.  I am wholly unable to access the reliability report other than the one you emailed me.  Whether I am signed in or not, I get the same circular redirection and a PDF is never opened in my browser.  I am using Chrome, if that makes any difference.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

I have checked with our Quality team, moving forward, customer may need to make a request for the reliability report (through forum community or Intel Premier Support) and must provided CNDA number.

Hope this clarify.

Regards,

Aiman

0 Kudos
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos