Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20688 Discussions

Need MSL ( Moisture sensitivity level) and body marking

Yatimun
Beginner

Hello team,

Please help to provide body marking and MSL of below MPN.

MPN : 

1SD110PJ1F43E2VG

Thank you..

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hello Yatimun,

You can refer to How to Find Moisture Sensitivity Level (MSL) Information for... (intel.com).

Please let me know if you face any issue.

Regards,

Aqid Ayman

0 Kudos
Yatimun
Beginner

Hi team,

Thank you for support.

I didn't get any details in that.

Please help to share MSL and top marking of MPN.

MPN : 

1SD110PJ1F43E2VG

Thank you..

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hi Yatimun,

I understand your frustration. Since you are requesting for Intel® Stratix© 10 Device Moisture Sensitivity Level (MSL), please be informed it is Intel Confidential. Any documents containing Intel's confidential information, may only be used and disclosed in accordance with the applicable non-disclosure agreement between you or your company and Intel. So you will need a CNDA first.

If you already have CNDA with Intel, you can provide it to me through email. I will need to start private chat with you.

Regards,

Aqid Ayman

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hi Yatimun,

I got the info from my internal team which the MSL for Stratix 10 is not a confidential information. Apologies for the misinformation earlier.

Please be informed that the MSL for all Startix 10 device is same which is 3.

For the body marking, you can refer here FPGA Package and Mechanical: Guidelines and Specifications | Intel

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Aqid Ayman

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos