Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20704 Discussions

Need datasheet , MSL

Yatimun
Beginner

Hi Team,

Please help to share datasheet , MSL of below MPN.

5AGZME5H2F35C3G
5AGZME7H2F35C3G

Thank you..

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hi Yatimun,

For Intel FPGA Arria V GZ Datasheet as you requested for both MPN, you can obtained here: Arria V GZ Device Datasheet. You can download the document by clicking at the "View More" button.

Regarding the MSL for Intel FPGA products you can search and obtained here: FPGA MSL Calculator.

Please revert to me back if you encountered any problems regarding this request.

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Yatimun
Beginner

Hi Team,

Thank you for update.

Please help to share MSL of below MPN as we have tried in given link but not getting MSL value.

Please help to share MSL of below MPN.

MPN : 

5AGZME7H2F35C3G
5AGZME5H2F35I3LN

Thank you..

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hi Yatimun,

The MSL for the MPN is 4

0 Kudos
Yatimun
Beginner

Hi Team,

Thank you for support.

Please help to share datasheet and body marking also.

We didn't get this in website.

Kindly help to share.

Thank you..

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hi,

For the Arria V device datasheet, you can refer to the link I have given in my first reply to you.

For body marking, you can refer to the solution provided here in our Knowledge Base: Where to find the MSL and body marking information for Intel®...

Regards,

Aqid

0 Kudos