Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
Announcements
Need Forum Guidance? Click here

Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
19195 Discussions

Not able to download quartus standard edition ver.21.1

ykchan
Beginner

Hi,

I am encountering  usb blaster driver issue in ver.20.1.1 and I learnt that ver.21.1 may help to resolve this. but, I have the following error message when I am trying to download the quartus II version 21.1  

HTTP Error 404.15 - Not Found

The request filtering module is configured to deny a request where the query string is too long.

Please help

Thank You

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DLync7
Novice

Hi,

I just wanted to add I am having the same issue, can't download anything from https://fpgasoftware.intel.com

If the exact download link is known the download will work, but currently there seems to be a URL redirection issue on the fpgasoftware website itself.

Edit: Appears to only be an issue when downloading from a Linux based OS. Worked fine in Windows 10.

Thanks

-David

RichardTanSY_Intel

@ykchan 

Could you try again with the cache cleared and see if the issue still persists? 

If so, could you share a screenshot showing the error message? 

May need to ask IT to fix it. 

Best Regards,

Richard Tan

ykchan
Beginner

Issue solved. I can download now

RichardTanSY_Intel

I’m glad that your question has been addressed. With that, I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Richard Tan

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel support are helpful, please feel free to give Kudos.