Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20688 Discussions

Not authorised to download zip file for Max 10 FPGA

Polyscone
Beginner

Hello,

I'm positing here because I tried to download the "Rev C. PCB Complete kit installation" zip file for the Max 10 here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/products/boards_and_kits/dev-kits/altera/max-10-fpga-development-kit.html

Unfortunately, when I attempt to download the file I'm met with a "Not Authorised" page.

I created an issue about this through the support link that was on the not authorised page and was told the following:

"Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. As verified, email address -------------- has profile in our system with no FPGA engagement. Please register here Individual.

Kindly post your request in this website Intel FPGA Support Services and Intel Community Portal - FPGA Developer Forums. Rest assured, you will be assisted accordingly."

So now I'm here, and I'm wondering if anyone can help me get access to these files that I once had access to a years and a half ago but apparently don't anymore?

Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

If it helps at all to get it fixed, I'm getting the no access page as well when I try to download these.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. Attach is the download of "Rev C. PCB Complete kit installation" zip file for the Max 10

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

I hope all is well. We have not heard from you and I hope that my last note clears up this matter. It is not recommended to keep a Case idle too long without activities. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you                

0 Kudos
Polyscone
Beginner

Thank you for the link to the rev c zip download.

That's all I needed so my problem is solved.

That being said, I still cannot access the file from the page linked in the original post, so ideally that needs to be fixed. If anyone can just post here asking for it and it can be provided, then restricting access through some special account settings does seem kind of pointless, after all.

Ultimately though, my own problem is solved, thank you.

0 Kudos