Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20637 Discussions

PDN tool 2.0 for cyclone 10 GX

madmarx1220
Beginner

Hi, 

When I use PDN tool 2.0 for cyclone 10 GX, there is no available devices for cyclone 10. All of the devices listed are from Stratix 10. 

I guess it's because the tool is not automatically updated after I choose Cyclone 10 family. 

madmarx1220_0-1620364092638.png

Is there a solution to it?

Thanks

Yinfei

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello Yinfei,

You can press the arrow down button besides 'Available Devices' tab on the document and choose the device that you would like to use. Let me know if you have more questions.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
madmarx1220
Beginner

Hi, 

Thank you for your response. 

I used the arrow down button. However, all of the devices appear are from Stratix, instead of Cyclone. 

I'm using 10CX220YF780E5G device, but no such device listed in the list. Not even F780 devices listed. 

But in the Family/Device category,  I do choose Cyclone 10 GX. 

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Thank you for pointed that out. I found that that you need to enable content change from Excel. My content of PDN excel is only changed when I enabled the change. There is a prompt at the top of excel to enable change of the Excel when you just opened the document. You should be able to see the prompt. If not, maybe delete this Excel and re-download them and see if the prompt to enable change. If you still can't find the prompt maybe search online on how to do that on your version of Excel. You should see this message every time you change model in your Excel. 

I hope this helps. Thanks! 

AminT_Intel_0-1621230966650.png

0 Kudos
madmarx1220
Beginner

Yes. It works!

I delete the current excel file and download it again. Then after I enable the content, everything works fine now. 

Thank you so much for your help. 

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos