Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20690 Discussions

Part# EPM3128ATI100-10N received with a double marking.

Vraj-Talati
Novice

Hello

I am an engineer with eInfochips, a subsidiary of Arrow Electronics, and have a question from one of our end customers. As one of your distributors, we would like to request the following information:

The part number EPM3128ATI100-10N,  18 pcs from the Order received with a double marking. Please check the attached file and please explain this case, because we found nothing about about double marking in a data sheet.

Thank you for your help with finding this information.

Thank you
Vraj T

0 Kudos
1 Solution
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

Hi Vraj T,

Thank you for contacting Intel community.

For Max3000 dual marking, you may refer to the link below for further information:

https://www.intel.in/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/pcn/adv0306.pdf

Altera is expanding its MAX 3000A product family to support the industrial temperature grade. Dual marking will enable Altera to provide an industrial grade device for every qualified -7ns commercial grade device currently shipping in production.

Thanks.

Regards,

Aiman

View solution in original post

3 Replies
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

Hi Vraj T,

Thank you for contacting Intel community.

For Max3000 dual marking, you may refer to the link below for further information:

https://www.intel.in/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/pcn/adv0306.pdf

Altera is expanding its MAX 3000A product family to support the industrial temperature grade. Dual marking will enable Altera to provide an industrial grade device for every qualified -7ns commercial grade device currently shipping in production.

Thanks.

Regards,

Aiman

etms
Beginner

Good Day Vraj

I am looking for the following Product EPM3128ATC144/7/10 because i according to our supplier its obsolete please could you advise where can purchase the above we are in South Africa,

Thanking you

Kindest Regards

Irene

0 Kudos
ak6dn
Valued Contributor III

Per Intel PDN1709 as of 2018-09-01 this part (and family) is obsolete. IE, no longer produced for sale.

You may be able to find parts thru secondary resellers but primary distributors will no longer have it in stock.

As an option, you might investigate the use of the Atmel/Microchip ATF1508ASV series part.

They offer the same TQFP100 package and a utility (POF2JED) to convert the EPM3128A POF file to their device JED format.

I have used this series to successfully replace several EPM7K and EPM3K series parts that are no longer in production.

The Atmel/Microchip series is still in active production, at least for now.

0 Kudos