Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20688 Discussions

Part availability information for PNs EPM2210F256C5N and EPM2210F256C5N

JasonSweet
Beginner

Hello,

I work DMSMS items and have been handed the following Intel part numbers to research. I am looking for any future production or future availability information for PNs  EPM2210F256C5N and EPM2210F256I5N. I have ran into OUT-OF-STOCK or ON-ORDER from distributors. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ak6dn
Valued Contributor III

For the MAXII series there was a PDN2041 v1.0 issued at the end of 2020 indicating Intel was discontinuing the part.

After feedback from customers, Intel issues a revised PDN 2041 v2.0 in 2021 removing MAXII from the EOL list, and
indicating its status would be reviewed again in 2024 for EOL or not.

That being said (it is an active part) they are still virtually impossible to obtain, lead time is out at 6mos to 9mos or more.

Most distributors (like DigiKey, Mouser, etc) indicate they won't even take back orders at this time.

Intel has said that things should improve in the 2023 or 2024 time frame with respect to lead times.

But for now you are stuck waiting just like everyone else that did not enter into committed purchase contracts.

0 Kudos
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

Hi,

@ak6dn answer is verified.

Thanks.

Regards,

Aiman

0 Kudos
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos