Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers

Product Support?

Maroner
Beginner
Dear Sir\Madam, How's things?, Can you please clarify what type of product support you normally reply to?,as I don't know which way you go about in replying?,after trying to get some answers from you?, but you claim its Microsofts problem instead.I already been through the Microsofts community by sending valid emails and it only got me fully banned from reentering the same website,as shown on the community webpage..
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Farabi
Employee

Hello Maroner,

I am sorry you had a bad experience for support.

May I know what is your technical issue related to Intel FPGAs?

Please describe your FPGA problem so we can try our best you help you.

regards,

Farabi

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

@Maroner Does not have a technical problem.  This is his fourth attempt at trying to start a discussion regarding old processors supporting Windows 11, and trying to get Microsoft to bring back Windows 7.  He has been answered in his last three threads, and he has been told that this is a technical support community, and not a place to debate Microsoft's decission on processor support for windows 11.   He has been referred to Microsoft for such discussions, yet he continues to try and discuss these issues here.   All he is doing is wasting your time by trying various forums.  He has nothing to do with programmable devices.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
Fakhrul
Employee

Hi Maroner,

Sorry for the delay in response as we had an issue to access the community forum. As mentioned earlier, may I know what is your technical issue related to Intel FPGAs? Please describe your FPGA problem so we can try our best you help you.

Regards,

Fakhrul

0 Kudos
Fakhrul
Employee

As we do not receive any response from you to the previous answer that we provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos