Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20705 Discussions

Quartus 15.1 Arria 10 device installer files download location

FlorianHMueller

Hello,

we are using Quartus Prime Standard Edition 15.1 for FPGA synthesis for a long time and want to transition to Arria 10 devices now.

For this we would need the Arria 10 device installer files (qdz files). And according to the device installer tool these devices installer files must match the version 15.1 to be installable in this version (the device installer files for version 22.3 did not work for quartus 15.1).

However, the quartus prime tool version 15.1 is no longer available for download, and thus the device installer files are also not available for download. Or at least I am unable to find them.

Can someone please point me to the device installer files for Quartus Prime 15.1?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Florian

0 Kudos
1 Solution
SyafieqS

Hello,

Ill be uploading the 15.1 version of A10 devices in the filezilla, will share with you once it is done

View solution in original post

8 Replies
SyafieqS

Hi Florian,

Since you are already have device installer A10 for 22.3, why don't you use the latest Quartus version for synthesis? 15.1 is eol-ed and will not be supported. Any reason for sticking with legacy Quartus?

0 Kudos
FlorianHMueller

Because we have licenses for that version.

If we used the latest version we would have to buy new licenses.

0 Kudos
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

Not true.  If you have a license for Standard, it works with any version (until it expires of course).

0 Kudos
FlorianHMueller

Unfortunately this is not true for the licenses we have: They are bound to a specific version of the tool (believe me, i tried with newer versions, they don't accept the license file).

In our case, this licensed version is tool version 15.1.

0 Kudos
SyafieqS

Hello,

Ill be uploading the 15.1 version of A10 devices in the filezilla, will share with you once it is done

FlorianHMueller

Thank you so much!

This would really help us out here

0 Kudos
SyafieqS

Hello Florian,

I sent something to your email please check it. We can communicate in there.

SyafieqS

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

p/s: If any answer from community or Intel support are helpful, please feel free to mark as solution, give Kudos and rate 10/10 survey

0 Kudos