Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20803 Discussions

Question about Intel® Agilex™ F-Series FPGA development kit

Azcom1
Beginner

Hi,

We would have a question about another topic that is part of the Cambium project on which we are working.

We are doing some preliminary verification of some part of Cambium design on which we are working using Intel® Agilex™ F-Series FPGA development kit.

All the docs/examples/files… related to this kit seems to be in this Intel download address:

https://cdrdv2.intel.com/v1/dl/getContent/743817

inside this .zip we can find Kit user guide and many helpful information for PIOUTs, constraints… but among examples folder contained in the .zip it seems that no any PCIe design examples is included also if in user guide page8 (above in the page) it is indicated that a PCIe example should be included in the .zip.

Please could you give us some suggestion in case such KIT PCIe Quartus Prime design example is available, or it is already inside the folder ? 

Moreover, in case some other material about this KIT would be available on the web, it can be very helpful to support our design debugging. 

Many Thanks

Regards

Ettore

0 Kudos
4 Replies
wchiah
Employee

Hi,

The PCie design example is available in Quartus under IP Catalog.

You can generate it by yourself.

For PCie debug you can refer to https://community.intel.com/t5/FPGA-Wiki/FTA-PCI-express/ta-p/735993

Let me know if further clarification is needed.

Regards,

Wincent_Intel

0 Kudos
Azcom1
Beginner

Hi Wincent,

thanks for the suggestiona also about the PCIe debug references.

In case of further question or open point I will ask.   Thanks in advance.

Regards

Ettore

0 Kudos
wchiah
Employee

Hi

Thanks for confirming the answer.

Hence, This thread will be transitioned to community support.

If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get support from Intel experts.

Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

If you feel your support experience was less than a 9 or 10,

please allow me to correct it before closing or let me know the cause so that I may improve your future support experience.

Regards,

Wincent_Intel

0 Kudos
Azcom1
Beginner

Hi Wincent,

OK!  Thank you.  In case of further questions I will open a new thread.

My support experience feeling is very good: 10.   Thank you.

Regards

Ettore

0 Kudos