Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20705 Discussions

REGARDING SIL DOCUMENT

kd9
Beginner

We are using CYCLONE 10 LP FPGA in our design we have required following documents for getting SIL of our product. 

• FPGA Development Process document- Describes the process for developing ASICS or programmable logic such as FPGAs.
  • FPGA On-Chip Redundancy Checklist document - On-Chip Redundancy checklist for developing ASICS or programmable logic such as FPGAs when using a common substrate.
  • ASIC/FPGA Safety Requirements Specification document- Documents the safety requirements of an ASIC or programmable device.

Please guide us where we can find those documents.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Farabi
Employee

Hello ,

This is forum for technical support. We might not have knowledge for shipping/custom declaration form. Could you please explain what is SIL document?

regards,

Farabi

0 Kudos
Fakhrul
Employee

Hi kd9,

We do not receive any response from you since the previous reply.

Please feel free to let me know if there is any concern so that we could further assist you. 

Otherwise, this thread will be marked as inactive and will be transitioned to community support because there is no update received from you in a while.

Thank You.

Regards,

Fakhrul

0 Kudos
Fakhrul
Employee

Hi kd9,

This thread has been marked as inactive and will be transitioned to community support because there is no update received from you in a while.

If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread.

If you feel your support experience was less than a 9 or 10, please allow me to correct it before closing or please let me know the cause so that I may improve your future support experience.

Thank You.

Regards,

Fakhrul

0 Kudos