Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20688 Discussions

Read/Write to Serial flash EPCS MT25QL128ABA1ESE

NOMUS
Beginner

Hi

i am using a custom designed board from with CYclone10LP devices.i have connected  serial flash (MT25QL128ABA1ESE) to the device to be  used both as configuration data(.sof .hex ) and some user data to be stored in the same flash.

i have connected serial flash controller in the platform designer. i am able to program the flash and boot from it. 

when i am trying to access the flash from my application ,i am  failing to open the device file to write into it. "alt_flash_open_dev" is returning null.

this is the same procedure i followed for EPCS flash when when i was working with cyclone iV devices. can you help me where i am wrong?

thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @NOMUS,

Thank you for posting in Intel community forum, hope all is well and apologies for the delayed in response.
Following up on the queries, please do let us know if the doubts/clarification are still open, and we would try our best to clarify.

Best Wishes
BB

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @NOMUS,

Good day, just checking in/following up to see if there is still an opens regards to this matter mention.
Hope we have clarify your doubts and hear from you soon.

Best Wishes
BB

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @NOMUS,

Greetings, as we do not receive any further clarification on what is provided, we would assume challenge are resolved. For new queries, please feel free to open a new thread and we will be right with you or let us know if challenge are still open and we would get back to you as soon as convenient. Pleasure having you here.

Best Wishes
BB

0 Kudos