We are using below mentioned components for one of our project. As per our understanding these components are obsolete/going to obsolete soon.
When I contacted Intel support, I got an information that there is no team for Intel to provide components obsolesce details. They suggested me to send a query on community. So please help me to get the obsolesce/last time buy (LTB) details of above mentioned components.
That is really a ridiculous answer. That person at Intel support does not have a clue. Every major vendor, including Altera/Intel provide obsolesence information. Refer to this online page of PDNs:
According to 'Mouser Electronics', I have listed the lifecycle of each components above.
1) JL82572EI - Obsolate
2) EPC2TC32-N - End of Life: Scheduled for obsolescence and will be discontinued by the manufacturer.
3) EPF10K30EQC208-2N - Obsolate
4) EPF6016ATC100-3N - Obsolate
5) EPF6024ABC256-2N - Obsolate
6) EPCS4SI8N - End of Life: Scheduled for obsolescence and will be discontinued by the manufacturer.
7) EP2C8F256I8N - Active
8) EPF6024ATC144-3N - Obsolate
You can search the lifecycle of components with Intel Authorized Distributors too.