Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20688 Discussions

Request for Cyclone 10 LP Reliability Report

USo00
Beginner

Hello,

I saw in other forum posts where people were requesting the reliability report for the C10LP and were asked to provide a CNDA through private messages.

We purchased the FSDP v5.1 for a Functional Safety project and the included reliability report does not include data for the C10LP even though the FSDP v5.1 is supposed to cover the C10LP.

Is there a standard Intel CNDA form you can provide me to fill out or can I just provide our company standard CNDA for you to sign?

I had privately messaged an Intel employee that had responded to previous requests for this reliability data, but was asked to post a new request here in the community instead.

Thank you for the support. Please let me know how to proceed.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Intel community.

Do your company has existed CNDA with Intel?

On top of that, kindly provide your company name, contact name and country for us to check.

Regards,

Aiman

0 Kudos
USo00
Beginner

Hi NurAiman_M_Intel,

I sent you a private message regarding this topic.

Hoping you can support us on this, as we really need the reliability data for our Functional Safety project.

Best Regards,

Udell

0 Kudos
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

Hi Udell,

I have provided the Cyclone 10 LP SER report for your reference through private message as SKF Magnetic Bearings do have active CNDA with Intel.

Regards,

Aiman

0 Kudos
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos