Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20641 Discussions

S10 Device Pin status

GDeXi
Beginner

MSEL1 and MSEL2 are both external 4.7K resistor pull-downs, but measured as 1.8, look at s10 pcg doc, there is an internal 25K pull-up, according to my understanding should be between 1.8 and 0。

PD_FPGA_MSEL1_UP.jpgPD_FPGA_MSEL2_UP.jpg

IO_AUX_RREF external 2.8K pull-down, RREF_SDM external 2K pull-down, but the test is about 500mv, this is normal? Or the wrong design.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
YuanLi_S_Intel
Employee

Hi Guo DeXin,

Perhaps you will need to check your board signal integrity. In S10, pin connection guidelines, it is recommended to route in a way that no aggresor on this. More over, it is a reference resistor pin, is a input pin instead.

Thank You.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
GDeXi
Beginner

PD_FPGA_IO_AUX_RREF10_UP.jpgPD_FPGA_RREF_SDM_UP.jpg

upload image about  IO_AUX_RREF  and RREF_SDM

Tks for your help!

0 Kudos
YuanLi_S_Intel
Employee

Hi DeXin,

Apologize i dont really understand the question. Are you saying that the output voltage observed with external 2.8K pull down, the voltage is 500mV and this is abnormal?

Thank You

0 Kudos
User1574410249703619

Yes,The pin IO_AUX_RREF   and RREF_SDM , the voltage is 500mV and this is abnormal?

0 Kudos
GDeXi
Beginner

is there someone to help me ?

0 Kudos
YuanLi_S_Intel
Employee

Hi Guo DeXin,

Perhaps you will need to check your board signal integrity. In S10, pin connection guidelines, it is recommended to route in a way that no aggresor on this. More over, it is a reference resistor pin, is a input pin instead.

Thank You.

0 Kudos