cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GDeXi
Beginner

S10 Device Pin status

Jump to solution

MSEL1 and MSEL2 are both external 4.7K resistor pull-downs, but measured as 1.8, look at s10 pcg doc, there is an internal 25K pull-up, according to my understanding should be between 1.8 and 0。

PD_FPGA_MSEL1_UP.jpgPD_FPGA_MSEL2_UP.jpg

IO_AUX_RREF external 2.8K pull-down, RREF_SDM external 2K pull-down, but the test is about 500mv, this is normal? Or the wrong design.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
YuanLi_S_Intel
Employee

Hi Guo DeXin,

Perhaps you will need to check your board signal integrity. In S10, pin connection guidelines, it is recommended to route in a way that no aggresor on this. More over, it is a reference resistor pin, is a input pin instead.

Thank You.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
GDeXi
Beginner

PD_FPGA_IO_AUX_RREF10_UP.jpgPD_FPGA_RREF_SDM_UP.jpg

upload image about  IO_AUX_RREF  and RREF_SDM

Tks for your help!

YuanLi_S_Intel
Employee

Hi DeXin,

Apologize i dont really understand the question. Are you saying that the output voltage observed with external 2.8K pull down, the voltage is 500mV and this is abnormal?

Thank You

Yes,The pin IO_AUX_RREF   and RREF_SDM , the voltage is 500mV and this is abnormal?

GDeXi
Beginner

is there someone to help me ?

YuanLi_S_Intel
Employee

Hi Guo DeXin,

Perhaps you will need to check your board signal integrity. In S10, pin connection guidelines, it is recommended to route in a way that no aggresor on this. More over, it is a reference resistor pin, is a input pin instead.

Thank You.

View solution in original post