Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20705 Discussions

Sending data from MATLAB to DE10-Nano Development Board

davidhorowitz
Novice

Hello, 

I have a DE10-Nano development board and I would like to send data from MATLAB to the development board. The data send from MATLAB will be used to control GPIO pins. What is the easiest way to accomplish this? I have tried to follow the following tutorial:

https://www.mathworks.com/help/hdlcoder/ug/define-and-register-custom-board-and-reference-design-for-intel-soc-workflow.html 

However, I'm having issue with it. Is there another way to do this? 

Thank you, 

-David 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
EBERLAZARE_I_Intel

Hi,

Unfortunately, we do not have design using MATLAB.

What is actually the issue that you are facing with the design attached?

We may provide our best support to help with your issue.

0 Kudos
EBERLAZARE_I_Intel

Hi,

Do you have any new update from your side?

0 Kudos
davidhorowitz
Novice

I think I am making some progress using the HDL Workflow Advisor in Simulink however I've haven't gotten though the process. I'm getting errors that I think are due to the security settings on my work computer. I'm attempting to work it out. 

0 Kudos
EBERLAZARE_I_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for the update, let me know if you have other questions, if there are no further questions you may help to close the case.

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel Support are helpful, please feel free to give best answer or rate 4/5 survey.

0 Kudos
EBERLAZARE_I_Intel

Hi,

I’m hoped that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel Support are helpful, please feel free to give best answer or rate 4/5 survey.

0 Kudos